The SCANNY3D's software allows to manage the hardware scanning device , to view and edit the 3D models acquired, to export the 3D models acquired to most popular CAD-CAM systems.
|Some buttons allow to manage the 3D scanning procedure, in an easy and intuitive way, even for not specialized operators.|
|The commands included in the main window of the software allow to manage entirely the hardware device, in order to position the physical object correctly or to set right parameters.|
|In order to make a good scanning it is possible to have a fast colour preview image of the object to acquire. The software allows to save and export the preview image with a real scale factor and a ratio of 1:1 for future processing.|
|From the 3D model acquired it is possible to view and edit all the sections calculated by a "cutting plane" defined interactively by the operator; these sections can be exported to other CAD software in order to evaluate and process them.|
Simple and intuitive graphical interface.
A 3D scan of an object with SCANNY3D is as simple as scanning a photo with a standard 2D scanner.
|The dialog windows allow to use many features of the software easily.|
|It is possible to analyze in detail the different parts of the 3D model detected from SCANNY3D, as well as analyze the various sections of the model.|
- Export in different formats (DXF, STL, ASCII, IGES, STEP, 3DM, VRML, OBJ, PLY...) to interface with all CAD-CAM systems
- Exporting of the preview image of the real object with a scale factor of 1:1
- Possibility to cut the 3D model interactively with a cutting plane
- Possibility to edit one section captured by the scanning system
- Exporting of one or all sections, in 2D or 3D
- Possibility to create a video in AVI format during rotating of the 3D model
- Functions to centre or align automatically the 3D model
- Functions to process the surfaces of the 3D model: Smoothing, polish, etc.
- Automatic detection of the borders for heels or lasts of footwear (more information...)
- Automatic calibration procedure to setting the mechanical parts
- Possibility to define a different step of scanning for each zone of the model
- Automatic vectorization of style lines present on the coloured surface of the 3D model
- Function for the 3D quality control between the model scanned and the reference one
Software developed by: GEAWARE® - Torre San Patrizio (FM) - Italy