SCANNY3D - MAX
Available in version for 3D COLOUR SCANNING
SCANNY3D is based on a new patented optical scanning method
- Affordable price
- It does not need maintenance work
- Small Dimensions and Low Weight
- Easy to use, even by unskilled users
- High scanning speed
- Scanning Preview
- Automatic Calibration Process
- Customising according to the needs of our customers
- Easy Connection to common PC
- Contemporary Acquisition of shape and colour (optional) to perform an high fidelity colour 3D model
- The software issued can be interfaced with the more common CAD-CAM systems
- Reverse engineering (CAD-CAM)
- Quality Control (by sample)
- Rapid Prototyping
- Plastics, bottles, etc.
- Footwear (acquisition of lasts, soles and heels)
- Graphic Computer Modelling
- 3D web catalogue
- Technical Moulds Modelling
- Archaeology (scanning of amphorae, statues)
BOTTLE - GLASSES - PACKAGING
Software functions for digitalization and analysis of bottles, glasses, vases and containers of any material and shape.
- Analysis of the sections acquired of the 3D model
- Valuation of barycenter and symmetry
- Detection and vectorization of profiles
- Quality control
- Customized print function
Click here to download the brochure in PDF.
|Scanning volume:||Cylindrical – Diameter 300mm, Height 500mm|
|Scanning step:||Adjustable in zones: from 0.1 mm to 10 mm|
|Max. Weight on the plate:||10 Kg|
|Scanning Method:||Based on two spot laser and a colour video camera|
|Scanning speed:||Revolving plate speed 5-12 rpm, max 60 points/sec.|
|Power absorbed:||50 W operating, power supply 110-240v 19v 3A|
|PC interface:||USB 2.0|
|External dimensions:||490 (Width) X 380 (Depth) X 706 (Heigh) mm|
Power supply 100-240v, Cables, User guide, CD-ROM with software, Supports for different objects, Special paint for transparent objects..
COLOR: 3D colour scanning with texture in high definition.